Diamond Racing is delighted to launch our breeding syndicate.
The mare we have chosen for this breeding syndicate is 5 time winner, Liamba.
Liamba has all the qualities to be an outstanding broodmare, size, scope, consistency, toughness a multiple winner and a fine pedigree.
Liamba’s race records stands at 40 runs, 5 victories, 9 seconds, 9 thirds & 4 fourths, that is an incredible 67.5% of runs either winning or being placed in the first 4!
When purchasing a share in this breeding syndicate you shall receive a share in the first offspring of Liamba. The one off payment will cover it’s entire racing career while owned by ourselves, meaning if the horse continues to race in the Diamond Racing colors until its a 7yr old you will own a share until then with nothing more to pay!!!
Your share will also come with the benefits of prize money and re-sale, plus all the other benefits as standard.
You shall receive a free ‘interest’ share in another Diamond Racing horse, so you too will be able to experience ownership while the off spring is developing .
Liamba is being covered by the outstanding young sire Aclaim in February 2022.
Aclaim achieved in his first season:
- The most individual 2yo winners of any British based first season sire in 2021
- Impressive first crop includes:
- CACHET (3rd Gr.1 Fillies’ Mile, 4th Gr.1 Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf, 2nd Gr.2 Rockfel Stakes, 3rd Listed Empress Fillies’ Stakes, 3rd Listed Pat Eddery Stakes)
- JACINDA (dual winner over 6f in France, 2nd Gr.2 Premio Dormello, 2nd Listed Criterium Varesino & 3rd Listed Grand Criterium de Bordeaux)
- BEAUTIFUL BLACK (winner over 6f and 3rd in Listed Criterium Varesino)
- ROYAL ACLAIM (won a Novice Stakes at Newcastle, defeating PERFECT POWER – subsequent winner of Gr.1 Prix Morny)
- Consistently popular covering over 400 mares in his first four books – large numbers still to run
- Progeny in 2021 sold for up to 150,000gns, €100,000, 60,000gns, £57,000, etc.
For a modest one off payment this syndicate will allow you to experience ownership from the very beginning, from foal to yearling, yearling to racehorse.
£1750.00 for a 1% share, NOTHING MORE TO PAY, t&c’s agreed, £3000.00 for a 2% share, NOTHING MORE TO PAY, t&c’s agreed